LIU, YoAs of Apr 2019
Labor Economics, Applied Econometrics, Development Economics, Chinese Economy
- Ph.D. in Economics, Kyoto University, 2012
- M.D. in Economics, Kyoto University, 2009
- Researcher, Asia Pacific Institute of Research, Japan, 2012-present.
- Invited research fellow, Institute of Social and Economic Research, Osaka University, 2012-present
- Lecturer (part-time), Graduate School of Economics, Kyoto University, 2012-present
- Research Assistant (part-time), Japan International Cooperation Agency (JICA) Research Institute, 2011-2012
Books and Chapters
- Liu, Y. (2013) “Labor Market Matching and Unemployment in Urban China”, China Economic Review, vol.24, pp.108-128.
- Liu, Y. (2012) “Does Internal Immigration Always Lead to Urban Unemployment in Emerging Economies? : A Structural Approach Based on Data From China”, Hitotsubashi Journal of Economics, vol. 53, no.1, pp.85-105.
- Liu, Y. (2012) “Reduced-Form Estimation of Matching Function in the Chinese Labor Market”, in Japanese, Tokegaku (Statistics),102.105-113.
- Liu, Y. (2011) “An Econometric Model of Disequilibrium Unemployment in Urban China”, Tokegaku (Statistics),101.17-29.
- Liu, Y. (2011) "Labor Market Matching with Heterogeneous Job Seekers in China", Economics Bulletin, 31 (3), 1980-1992.
Journal Articles and Papers
- Liu, Y. (2011) “Determinants of Unemployment Dynamics and the Beveridge Curve in China: Econometric Models Using the Search and Matching Approach”, Kyoto University Economic Society Monograph, No.201108220.
- Liu, Y. (2011) “An Empirical Growth Model with Roundabout Production of Japan: Stable-Path Calibration and Econometric Estimation”, Kyoto University Economic Society Monograph, No. 201011204.
- “Job Creation in China: an Empirical Study Based on Search and Matching Theory”, 74th International Atlantic Economic Conference, October 2012, Montreal, Canada.
- “Wage Determination and Human Development in China”, International Conference on Human Development Economics (Asian COER Program, JSPS), September 2012, Sapporo.
- “Job and Worker Reallocation in China” (in Japanese), 2012 Annual Meeting of Japan Society of Economic Statistics, September 2012, Osaka.
- “Determinants of Unemployment Dynamics and the Beveridge Curve in China : Econometric Models Using the Search and Matching Approach” (in Japanese), 2011 Japanese Economic Association Fall Meeting, October 2011, Tsukuba.
- “Estimation of Labor-Market Matching Function Based on Panel Data of China” (in Japanese), 2011 Annual Meeting of Japan Society of Economic Statistics, September 2011, Tokyo.
- “Labor Market Matching with Heterogeneous Job Seekers in China” (in Japanese), 2011 Japanese Economic Association Spring Meeting, May 2011, Kumamoto.
- “Rural-Urban Immigration and Urban Economy: Analysis Based on Econometric Models”, East Asian Section, The Sixth Forum of the World Association for Political Economy, May 2011, Massachusetts, USA.
- “Job-Worker Matching and Unemployment in China: Econometric Models Based on Search Theory”, International Conference on Human Development Economics, April 2011, Beijing, China.
- “Frictional Unemployment and Matching Function in China’s Urban Labor Market” (in Japanese), 2010 Annual Meeting of the Japan Association for Modern China Studies, Tokyo.
- “An Econometric Model of Inner-city Dual Labor Market of China”, The Eighth International Conference on Economic Statistics of Japan and China, November 2010, Shimane.
- “Determinants of Unemployment and Models for Dual Labor Market in Urban China”, The 5th International Conference on Information, November 2009, Kyoto.
Research Projects & Papers
Discussion Paper » Discussion Paper
/ DATE :