MORIYA, TakashiAs of Apr 2020
Professor, Ritsumeikan University
Research on Human Resources and Labor Affairs, and
Research on Business Succession Education
- PhD. in Sociology, Ritsumeikan University, 2004.
- MA in Commerce, Kwansei Gakuin University, 1989.
- BA in Commerce, Kwansei Gakuin University, 1985.
- 2018-present: Vice President, Ritsumeikan University Business Inheritance College.
- 2017-2018: Vice Dean, College of Business Administration, Ritsumeikan University (Graduate School and Research)
- 2006-present: Professor, Faculty of Business Administration, Ritsumeikan University
- 2005-2006: Dean of Business Administration, Nara Sangyo University (present Nara Gakuen University)
- 2000: Visiting Professor, University of Sheffield, UK
- 1999-2006: Professor, Nara Sangyo University (present Nara Gakuen University)
- 1994-1999: Assistant Professor, Nara Sangyo University (present Nara Gakuen University)
- 1992-1994: Full-time lecturer at Nara Sangyo University (present Nara Gakuen University)
Books and Chapters
- Moriya, Takashi (2020), "Training and Talent Management of Japanese 'Global' Talent in the Age of Human Resource Crisis: Prescriptions for Abandoned 'Japanese and Japanese Companies'", Koyo Shobo.
- Moriya,（eds.,） (2018), Human Resource Management in the Age of Value Creation, Minerva Shobo.
- Moriya,(eds .) (2016), "International Comparison
- Moriya, (eds .) (2016), "International Comparison of Active Female Company Directors: Promotion of Directors and Activating Management", Minerva Shobo.
- Moriya, (eds .) (2011), "International Students, Workers and Employment Issues in Japan: Globalization of Labor and Human Resources and Corporate and Management," in Koyo Shobo.
Journal Articles and Papers
- Moriya, T., "Japanese small and medium-sized enterprises with foreign human resources in 'working style reform' and the current situation and issue measures", Shoko Kinyu, Vol. 18, No. 33, 2019.
- Moriya, T., "Foreign workers' employment problems and improvement measures," Japan Labour Association Journal, No. 639,2018.
- Moriya, Takashi, " In Japan 'Global Human Resources' Nurturing Debate and the Problem of Accepting 'Foreign Advanced Human Resources'", Social Policy, Vol. 8, No. 1, 2016.
Academic Association Affiliations
- Former Director, the Japan Business Association
- Former editor-in-chief of the journal, the Japan Society of Human Resource Management (JSHRM)
- The Euro-Asia Management Studies Association (EAMSA)
- Society for Social Policy Studies
- Public career:
- Executive Director, National Council for Business College Education in Japan
- Public member of the Kyoto Prefectural Minimum Wage Council
- Chairman of the Technical Review Committee, Labor Bureau, Kyoto Prefecture